Tree Treasury Challenge 13
Here is the item to use for this challenge. Follow the rules and guidelines below to participate!
1) Use this item in your treasury. This item is from the Etsy shop labiblioteca. Your treasury can have any theme you like as long as it includes this item.
2) This item MUST be placed within the first three rows of your treasury.
3) In addition to the featured item you must include at least five Tree Team members within your treasury, placed wherever you like. Here’s a list of members. Tip: all of The Treasury Tree members' items can be found by clicking here and searching The Treasury Tree favorites.
4) Tag your treasury with “treeteam13” (all one word). We recommend you fill all of the remaining 17 tags with descriptive words pertaining to your treasury, as this will increase your treasury’s exposure.
5) Use the phrase “Tree Challenge 13” in your title (you can just stick it at the end in parentheses if you want).
6) You MUST post a link to your treasury as a comment on this blog post.
7) In the description section of your treasury you MUST include the URL for this blog post.
EXTRA (yet important) NOTES:
- You can make as many Tree Challenge treasuries as you want.
- You are not required to be a Tree member in order to participate in (or win) these challenges.
- Participants are allowed to win more than once.
- PLEASE make sure you don’t forget guidelines #4 and #5 listed above.
- If any of the seven guidelines above are forgotten your treasury could be disqualified from this challenge.
You have until Friday, November 4th, to create your treasury (or treasuries). The winner will be announced by the beginning of the following week.
If your treasury is chosen as the winner you will be notified as soon as possible. We’ll ask you to select one of the items from your shop to be featured in our next challenge. If you do not have an Etsy shop we’ll ask you to nominate a shop. We will also ask you to select the winning treasury for the challenge in which you (or your nominated shop) are featured.
Good luck and have fun!!