Please apply on our Etsy team page: http://www.etsy.com/teams/6892/the-treasury-tree
OR send an email with your responses to email@example.com
We are looking for awesome shops in these categories and beyond:
- Handmade supplies
- Fine Art
- Kids and Toys
- Edibles and Plants
- Mens items
- Hand-dyed Yarn
- Leather Work
- Upcycled Furniture and Home Decor
- Soap Making
- 20 Team Points spread out over the month and earned through treasuries and team social media promotional opportunities.
- Treasuries created must contain at least 5 Treasury Tree members, all 5 of which must be in the top 3 rows of the treasury.
- Active involvement on our forum and blog and by clicking and commenting on team treasuries you are featured in, as well as promoting them through your preferred promo channels.
- Ability to attend an occasional team meeting/chat, or at least access and read the archived meeting
Team Points are currently calculated thusly:
20 points a month total
- Treasuries: 2 points each
- Blog posts by members: 2 Points each
- Help with maintenance on the blog, fb page, team page, twitter or other: 2 Points each
- Team-related Post on your personal blog: 2 Points each
- Team Pins: 1/2 point Each
- Team related tweets on your personal/shop twitter, FB shares, Team Repins, G+ shares, Wanelo posts, other social media shares: 1/2 Point Each
- Help with team challenges or team advertising: 2 Points each
- Other team activities not listed here: 1-2 points dep. on time invested
Note: ALL team activities need to be entered into the Team Google Docs Spreadsheet by midnight of the last day of the current month in order to count towards your point total. Post either the link to the activity or simply state what you did for the team if it is a tweet or has no direct link.
The top 4-5 point totals for each month will be featured in weekly blog posts, team treasury challenges etc. the following month, so participation is rewarded!
All members who do not make their point totals for the month and have not contacted a team leader to notify them of a reason will be removed from the team and can reapply after a period of 3 months.
We look for "front page worthy" treasuries that feature:
- a good variety of items, shops and price points
- themes from the Etsy monthly merchandising reports
- complete and accurate utilization of tags and keywords
- collections that do not include the curator's own shop
- high quality photos
We're looking for:
- shops selling items we do not already have on our team
- at least a full page of well-photographed items
- at least 98% positive feedback
- an inviting and professional appearance
We are perfectly happy if you to belong to other treasury/promotional teams, as long as you can keep up with your team requirements and be an active member of our team.
If you have not made any treasuries recently, have no social media outlets and/or do not yet have at least a full page of items in your shop, please contact us when you do, and we'll be happy to review your shop.
If after reviewing the team description you feel you are a good candidate for this team, please answer the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself, your shop, and your process (provide shop URL)
- Do you have any other shops (provide URLs)? If so, will you be asking for membership for those shops?
- Do you belong to any other treasury/promotional teams?
- Do you have any special skills (e.g., computer work, graphic design, blogging) that you would like us to know about?
- Please provide the links to at least two recent treasuries you have curated.
- What social media sites do you use?
Please keep in mind that if we already have many members selling the same kinds of items as you, we may not be able to accept your application despite your meeting the above requirements. In that case, we will encourage you to apply again at a later time.