Time for another Tree Team Challenge!! The winner of the last challenge was InMyIgloo (you can view her winning treasury here or read about it in last week’s post).
Here is the item to use for this challenge. Follow the rules and guidelines below to participate!
1) Use this item in your treasury. This item is from the Etsy shop InMyIgloo. Your treasury can have any theme you like as long as it includes this item.
2) This item MUST be placed within the first three rows of your treasury.
3) In addition to the featured item you must include at least five Tree Team members within your treasury, placed wherever you like. Here’s a list of members. Tip: if you add the phrase “tttree” (3 Ts) to any of your Etsy searches it will show only Tree members matching your search criteria.
4) Tag your treasury with “treeteamchallenge” (all one word). We recommend you fill all of the remaining 17 tags with descriptive words pertaining to your treasury, as this will increase your treasury’s exposure.
5) Use the phrase “Tree Challenge” in your title (you can just stick it at the end in parentheses if you want).
6) You MUST post a link to your treasury as a comment on this blog post.
7) In the description section of your treasury you MUST include the URL for this blog post.
EXTRA (yet important) NOTES:
- You can make as many Tree Challenge treasuries as you want.
- You are not required to be a Tree member in order to participate in (or win) these challenges.
- Participants are allowed to win more than once.
- PLEASE make sure you don’t forget guidelines #4 and #5 listed above.
- If any of the seven guidelines above are forgotten your treasury could be disqualified from this challenge.
You have until Sunday, June 26th, to create your treasury (or treasuries). The winner will be announced by the beginning of the following week.
If your treasury is chosen as the winner you will be notified as soon as possible. We’ll ask you to select one of the items from your shop to be featured in our next challenge. If you do not have an Etsy shop we’ll ask you to nominate a shop. We will also ask you to select the winning treasury for the challenge in which you (or your nominated shop) are featured.
Thanks for playing! Have fun!