|Crochet Cuff Bracelet by JustColor|
Welcome to the August Treasury Tree giveaway! Each month we give away some Etsy treasure to one lucky blog reader.
This month we're giving away a delicate and colorful cuff bracelet made by JustColor. The cuff bracelet is hand crocheted in a beautiful shade of fine cotton yarn, trimmed with a silver tone chain and a beautiful floral silver metal toggle clasp that closes in front of the bracelet and acts as the main feature of the piece.
I asked Karineh, from JustColor what inspires her, here's what she said:
"I have always been creative, having been surrounded by creative people since childhood. Although at times I have been pulled to other directions, I have always felt the need to return to creativity. I am inspired by colors in nature and how they can effect our moods! I get exited by discovering new fibers and materials which dominate my existence!"
If you want to win this cuff bracelet all you need to do is visit JustColor's Etsy shop, then come back to the blog and leave a comment saying which item from the shop you like best. If you tweet, Facebook, blog or post on any other social media about the giveaway, you can leave additional comments saying you have done so. Every comment on this blog entry counts as one entry into the draw.
So get over to JustColor and find some treasure!
- Anyone can enter, from anywhere in the world, except for Treasury Tree team leaders and captains.
- Every comment on this blog entry counts as an entry into the draw. However, any comment which is not an entry as described above will be removed.
- The giveaway ends at noon PST on Sunday August 19th.
- One winner will be picked using a random number generator and announced on Monday August 20th.
- Please make sure that we can contact you in some way from your comment.
- The prize is the Crochet Cuff Bracelet made by JustColor shown in the photo above, it will be shipped to the winner by USPS.