Welcome to the first of our monthly Treasury Tree giveaways! Each month we'll be giving away some Etsy treasure to one lucky blog reader.
This month the treasure up for grabs is this beautiful Bird's Nest Necklace hand made by CreativityisMessy. The necklace depicts a small dove circling around her nest full of eggs. The aged brass chain is accented with a small Moonlight Swarovski Crystal Bicone. The small bird is colored in a white hand patina, and the wire wrapped nest surrounds three white freshwater pearl "eggs".
Creativity is Messy, so I asked Tera, the brains behind that name and this necklace what creativity means to her:
"Making jewelry for me is something that I live to do. My inspiration comes from everywhere, and will come to me at the craziest, most inopportune times... like in the middle of the night, at my day job or driving around town running errands. I can't control my creativity... It runs wild and free within me."
If you want to win this necklace all you need to do is visit CreativityisMessy's Etsy shop, then come back to the blog and leave a comment saying which item from the shop you like best. If you tweet, Facebook, blog or post on any other social media about the giveaway, you can leave additional comments saying you have done so. Every comment on this blog entry counts as one entry into the draw.
So get over to CreativityisMessy and find some treasure!
- Anyone can enter, from anywhere in the world, except for Treasury Tree team leaders and captains.
- Every comment on this blog entry counts as an entry into the draw. However, any comment which is not an entry as described above will be removed.
- The giveaway ends at midnight PST on Sunday July 29th.
- One winner will be picked using a random number generator and announced on Monday July 30th.
- Please make sure that we can contact you in some way from your comment.
- The prize is the Bird's Nest Necklace made by CreativityisMessy shown in the photo above, it will be shipped to the winner by USPS.