|Polka Dot Earrings-Lavender Fields by BobbiLewin|
This month we're giving away a lovely pair of crochet earrings made by Bobbi Lewin. These pastel lavender polka dot earrings were crocheted in the woods using fine cotton thread and a tiny steel hook. Each 1 inch circle dangles from a surgical steel ear wire.
Bobbi is a mixed media and fiber artist who comes from a long line of needleworkers. Her pieces are beautifully intricate, lovingly crafted, and inspired by her daily life.
If you want to win these earrings all you need to do is visit BobbiLewin's Etsy shop, then come back to the blog and leave a comment saying which item from the shop you like best. If you tweet, Facebook, blog or post on any other social media about the giveaway, you can leave additional comments saying you have done so. Every comment on this blog entry counts as one entry into the draw.
So get over to BobbiLewin and find some treasure!
- Anyone can enter, from anywhere in the world, except for Treasury Tree team leaders and captains.
- Every comment on this blog entry counts as an entry into the draw. However, any comment which is not an entry as described above will be removed.
- The giveaway ends at noon PST on Sunday September 23rd.
- One winner will be picked using a random number generator and announced on Monday September 24th.
- Please make sure that we can contact you in some way from your comment.
- The prize is the Lavender Polka Dot Crochet Earrings made by BobbiLewin shown in the photo above, it will be shipped to the winner by USPS.