a fun competition to inspire us all to create awesome treasuries and discover great new shops!
Anyone with an Etsy account and the desire to curate can enter!
This week's featured item is from Erica of Sakao:
|Constellation Red Leather Personalized iPhone Case by Sakao|
Here are the rules:
1) Use this item in your treasury. You treasury can have any theme you like as long as it includes this item.
2) This item MUST be placed within the first three rows of your treasury.
3) In addition to the featured item you must include at least four Tree Team members within your treasury, placed within the top three rows. Here's a list of current members. Tip: All of the Treasury Tree members' items can be found by clicking here and searching the team's items by key word.
4) Tag your treasury with "treeteamchallenge". For your remaining tags, try to come up with relevant and diverse key words. Try to pay attention to what's trending on Etsy and around the web!
5) Use the phrase "Tree Challenge" in your title (you can just stick it at the end in parentheses if you want).
6) In the description section of your treasury you MUST include the url for this blog post.
7) IMPORTANT: Return here and post a link to your treasury as a comment to this blog post. Entries will only count if they've been posted on the blog!
-You can make as many Tree Challenge treasuries as you want.
-You are not required to be a Tree Team member in order to participate in (or win!) these challenges.
-Participants are allowed to win more than once, but are not eligible if they have just won a challenge or are currently the featured item.
-If any of the guidelines above are forgotten your treasury could be disqualified from the challenge. (boo!)
You have until 12 noon (EST) on Tuesday, September 25 to create your treasury or treasuries. The winner will be announced that day! The winner will be selected by the featured item seller. Some guidelines for selection include the number of views and favorites they receive, but overall discretion is up to that week's judge.
If your treasury is the winner you will be notified as soon as possible, and we'll give you the chance to select one of the items from your shop to be featured in the next challenge. If you do not have an Etsy shop we'll ask you to nominate an item from the winning treasury to begin the next challenge.
Good luck and have fun!